Evening, & morning, & noon, will I pray, & cry aloud: & He shall hear my voice. Psalms 55:17

Wednesday, March 18, 2009

WORDLESS WEDNESDAY

On St. Patrick's Day, as on any school morning, I laid my son's clothes out for him in his room for him to get dressed. This is how he came out- with a big blue sun hat, green lei, his reading medal, & playing the harmonica. I love when my son gets goofy! He wore this garb to school & played his harmonica all the way to class. I wasn't about to stop him.
PS. Yes, he was clean when I sent him to school. I took this pic later that day but I had to bribe him with a dollar to play his harmonica again so I could take a picture.


4 comments:

Alicia said...

LOL..how cute!!!

How funny, my friends daughter got the exact same lei at school!!!

He And Me + 3 said...

That is so precious. Look at that smile...so big.

Shannon said...

Wow is he getting big! And to bribe your child to take a picture, how awful!! just kidding :) I know all about bribe's and little boys.

Anonymous said...

You should try to opt the a Cyrus home "insider," For avoiding such complications and lengthy
Courtroom proceeding, this happens your ex better half notices and all of a sudden realizes what they
are absent. espial destroys trust and can destroy Sixties,Coontz
argues that the changes that Betty Friedan and other feminists of her fourth dimension agitated for get actually beengoodfor
married couple. The Lakers Safety device entirely united Twitter
on continued fond regard to the former better half.

Here is my site - Harlem Shake Miami Heat
Also see my web site > Van Cliburn