Evening, & morning, & noon, will I pray, & cry aloud: & He shall hear my voice. Psalms 55:17

Monday, March 16, 2009

Not ME Monday!



Well, ladies, here we go again for another fun round of things we definitely did not do! I have to start writing things down because honestly, I don't remember what I DID NOT do by the time Monday rolls around. But this week one specific thing marked my events:

I DID NOT just sign up on Facebook when I swore I would never get on that thing! Yes, I could have resisted. Yes, I do have all the time in the world for things like that!

I DO NOT love it!

I HAVE NOT stayed up way too late to Facebook almost every night since! I am more responsible than that.

I DID NOT have to roll my windows down & turn the radio up just to get home from work without falling asleep!

No, I AM NOT neglecting my laundry because of it!

3 comments:

Shannon said...

Funny! I do NOT have the same facebook addiction. I have NOT also been on way too late this week. I am NOT so glad you're finally on..... Wait, I really am SO glad you are on facebook! Only about 9 months after I first asked you to join! :)

Alicia said...

Gotta love FB!! I was not like that either when I first signed up! :)

Kelly said...

I am sensing a theme here!! I am addicted too! Ugh!