Evening, & morning, & noon, will I pray, & cry aloud: & He shall hear my voice. Psalms 55:17

Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Hello! Hello! Hello!

Hello Ladies! I know I dropped off the planet for a while but I'm back into cyberspace- & so glad to be here. My life recently has taken many turns & changed in alot of ways- all for the better. I feel so grateful to the Lord! He never lets me sit stalemate for too long & always knows what I need to stir me up! I'll be sharing with you as I go, I'm sure. I am really looking forward to updating on you & your family, so instead of writing too much today I think I'm gonna pay each of you a long-overue visit. Thanks for not giving up on me!! xoxoxo Jess

4 comments:

Shannon said...

Glad you're back!!! Hope we can talk more today.

He And Me + 3 said...

So glad you are back in action. I have been wondering about you. Can't wait for you to catch us up.

Kelly said...

Welcome back!! Can't wait to hear what has been going on. Good or bad!! Have a good rest of the week!

Alicia said...

Hey girl!! I'm so glad you're back!! I can't wait to hear what the Lord has been doing in your life!!!!!!