Evening, & morning, & noon, will I pray, & cry aloud: & He shall hear my voice. Psalms 55:17

Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Open Heart Prayer

Good Morning, All! I wanted to remind you to stop now & say a prayer for Shannon. If you've been keeping up with her blog, you know that she is having open heart surgery tomorrow morning. She has to be there at 5 a.m. The kids are with grandparents, & she & her husband made the trip to Charleston yesterday to be ready for the morning. Now she's just basically waiting, & I know she's going through alot of feelings right now, as anyone would. Pray for her peace of mind today, & for the doctors tomorrow. It is a 6 hour surgery & I will let you know something as soon as I hear. Thankyou for your friendship & care. I know it means alot to her as it does me. Keep praying! Jessica

2 comments:

He And Me + 3 said...

Totally praying for her! Thanks for posting about it!

Amy B said...

I have been thinking about her all day. Prayers being said..
Hey ..you have not emailed me in a while..hummm..