Evening, & morning, & noon, will I pray, & cry aloud: & He shall hear my voice. Psalms 55:17

Sunday, January 18, 2009

I know, I know! It has been almost an entire week since I last posted. How boring! Truth is, I've been struggling all along with this whole thing. I love to blog & I love the friendships I've made with you all. I want so much to visit everyone's site, find new friends, & leave lots of comments. Change up my page, find new music, get lots of neat awards... It would be so great to have 50 or more followers like so many of you have. That's 50 friends & comrades! How fun! In the beginning I was so wrapped up in this, always thinking of what I wanted to write & obsessing over every detail! I didn't care how long it took me. Though I love to blog I don't like how long it demands me to be in front of the computer. I didn't like being obsessed. But I don't like, either, to not be very interested. I am having trouble finding a happy medium. Knowing that I don't want to be at my computer for hours really discourages me from vising everyone & even posting on my own page. It takes the fun out of it, so it's not on my mind as much as I'd like it to be. How do you ladies do it?
One thing I do want to say is that I have 8 followers & I am darn proud of every one of them. You all are so faithful to me even when I am boring, & that kind of love is enough to make a girl cry. I enjoy sharing a bit of myself with you & love getting a peek into your world. I apologize to you for not visiting your sites as much as I would like to visit. You girls are awesome! I love you all.

3 comments:

Davisix said...

Girl, I have so written your exact words. And to be honest...it's a terribly hard balance. I personally tend to go in waves. Some days I have the time to read and comment on many blogs, other days I don't get on blogger at all. You just have to do what works for you...everyone understands and from what I've learned they are in the same boat too. We love when you post but certainly don't expect anything. Know what I mean? Love ya! Ang

He And Me + 3 said...

I am with Ang...do what you can. We just love visiting your blog. No pressure...Just don't leave us.

Kelly said...

Don't worry about it. We love you anyway!!!