Evening, & morning, & noon, will I pray, & cry aloud: & He shall hear my voice. Psalms 55:17

Monday, January 12, 2009

Disney Trip!


Over the weekend we took our son to his first trip to Disney World! It was so much fun!! Seeing Disney through his eyes added a new level of excitement to the day. I'm not going to write much (I have one of those dreaded, turn-your-brain-to-mush & make-your-stomach-churn, really painful migraines again), but I thought I'd post a picture or two.
(Question?: Do you take lots of pictures, thinking you are o-so-creative, only to be sorely disappointed when you get them home & look at them? I thought I took lots of great ones but with all that we did, what I captured on camera certainly didn't journal our experience. Oh, well. I think I need to take a photography class & also learn how to do cool stuff on my computer with them. I bet most of you "Martha Stewart" types already know how! I bet you don't go a day before you already have them all nice & pretty in a scrapbook! I only wish I were that put-together.)
.

3 comments:

Kelly said...

Glad you had a good weekend!! It was beautiful wasn't it?!

He And Me + 3 said...

How fun for everyone. The pictures were very cute.

Davisix said...

Love these pics! We ended up coming down to Universal this weekend. Wish I would have planned ahead...we could have met for dinner or something. :( Sounds like a great time was had by all....and that weather...WOW! xoxo Ang