Evening, & morning, & noon, will I pray, & cry aloud: & He shall hear my voice. Psalms 55:17

Sunday, December 14, 2008

I'm Not Dead

Wow! I can't believe I've been away for so long! I only posted twice last week- what a snooze! I feel badly for all my followers, esp. the new ones who have been so generous to add me to their list & have probably been checking in. Don't give up on me yet! I have had a rough week full of struggles & decisions, not to mention that it's the holidays.
I sit here staring at my screen not knowing what to write. I could write about Christmas but I think I will save that for next week. I have a one-track mind. If there is something that I am really focused on, every other thought or event has to get stored way back or I won't be able to keep on track with the first thing. (This drives me crazy!) If I thought hard enough, I could drum up something great to write about & even produce a new picture or two, but I think I need to get this off my chest so that next weeks blogging can be more eventful.
I am hesitant to open this can of worms. I don't really want to bore anyone- is this the kind of material that people just glaze over? I can't expect total strangers to understand or even care. But this blog is supposed to be about me & my crazy life, right? I do understand if you find it boring, but I'm hoping that by blogging about my journey I can get a little support from the few of you who can relate; and maybe it will be easier to get through the rough times & keep focus if I talk about it now & then.

Tune in tomorrow to get the full scoop. I am not going to blog about it now. It is very late & I have a full day ahead of me tomorrow so I'd better head to bed. The Survivor finale was on tonight & I watched all 2 hours of it! I am not a big tv watcher, nor a die hard survivor fan, but I really got into it this season. (Probably because I can TIVO it now so I don't miss any episodes when I'm at work. Hurray for newfangled technology that I'll never understand!!) And hurray for Bob!! =o)
GOODNIGHT.

2 comments:

He And Me + 3 said...

Glad to see you again...I will be back for the scoop:)

Davisix said...

Wow, what a teaser! I'll be back. Oh, and your surprise will be shipped today. So sorry for the delay. I hope you like it. :) xoxo Ang