Evening, & morning, & noon, will I pray, & cry aloud: & He shall hear my voice. Psalms 55:17

Monday, December 8, 2008

Not Me!


I DID NOT neglect laundry so long that my husband finally declared that he was washing his own clothes. And he did.

I DID NOT wipe the spots off the front of Friday's uniform shirt so my son could wear it to school today.

(this is getting ridiculous)

I DID NOT climb back into bed this morning to moan & groan to my hubby about how cold it was outside. I did not put my cold feet on him & think it was funny- that would be insensitive.

I DID NOT convince him to wear long-johns to work today. He did not march back inside to take them off when we walked out & it actually was quite warm.

I DID NOT take the back roads to McDonalds because I didn't want someone I know to drive by & see me there. I'm supposed to be on a diet.

I DID NOT use my "spidey-sense" to find our way to a mall we've never been to before. The lady at the drugstore counter did not roll her eyes at me when I stopped to ask for directions. No, I was not lost- my spidey-sense brought me here!

(I AM NOT sweating right now because the heat is still on in my house.)

I AM NOT IN LOVE with "Not Me" Mondays!

5 comments:

He And Me + 3 said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog. I have decided to follow your cute blog. Love the one about McDonalds. Too funny, that would so be me.

Joan said...

Thanks for stopping by. You are welcome to stop in anytime. Be sure to check in Friday. A small group of us are getting our blogs together for some encouragement and accountability for getting healthy. We would love to get to know you better. Cute Blog!

Blessings

McCrakensx4 said...

Thanks for stopping by! Totally love the whole driving thing...trying to get there without being seen! That is so me!BBAAHHH!! Happy week to you!

Alicia said...

LOL..those were so funny! I like the one about Mickey D's!

Oh..I found your blog through Mimi.lol.

Shannon said...

You are too funny. Wish I was closer so we could sneak to McDonald's together!