Evening, & morning, & noon, will I pray, & cry aloud: & He shall hear my voice. Psalms 55:17

Wednesday, December 10, 2008

I want to send a hello & thank you to my gracious follower & friend, LORI. She does not have a blog, but she is my most faithful follower. (She is always reminding me when I need an update.) She is one of those girls that "gets" me.

Lori, thanks so much. It means alot to me. There is no one else that I would rather level the entire store with than you!! I'm glad you're my friend.

2 comments:

Davisix said...

You obviously have some GREAT friends. HUGS to you!! And guess what....you won my contest #4! I haven't posted about it yet because it's Thing 1's b-day and I didn't want to take away from that. But I will post about it tomorrow. It was a pay it forward post so I hope you're willing. I'm kidding...I know you are. :) I'll need your mailing address please. davisix@att.net Ang

He And Me + 3 said...

That is so great that you have such an awesome friend and that you would tell her on your blog. So sweet. Love the button too. Super Cute!