Evening, & morning, & noon, will I pray, & cry aloud: & He shall hear my voice. Psalms 55:17

Saturday, December 20, 2008

Heart Warmers

I don't care what anybody says- I Love snail mail! (Except, of course, when it's a dreaded bill.) There is nothing like opening a package or reading letter from someone you love. It's like tangible feelings.

Today I got a package! It was a gift from Ang for the contest I won recently. I am so excited! It feels like Christmas! Oh yes, it is Christmas! So I unwrap my package to find this (she sent me a sweet card too, but I forgot to put it in the picture):


Isn't it beautiful. I have to say, that girl has taste. So here I sit, blogging to the light of my new candle, & enjoying every minute!

Thank You so much Ang, you're the greatest! You have such a big heart & I am blessed because you've shared it with me. Love, Jess

2 comments:

Davisix said...

So glad you like it. I so love that we've "met". When are you coming up to visit Shannon? We must all get together then. In my head I'm singing, "we'll all get together then, Dad, you know we'll have a good time then." Yea, I might need help. Love ya! Ang

He And Me + 3 said...

That is beautiful! Ang is such a sweet blogging friend and so thoughtful. Enjoy your gift and your snail mail...you deserve it!