Evening, & morning, & noon, will I pray, & cry aloud: & He shall hear my voice. Psalms 55:17

Tuesday, November 18, 2008

To Blog or Not To Blog?

Have any of you ever woken up when it's still dark outside & wanted to get up to start blogging? This can't be happening. My husband kept asking me all morning what was wrong. Nothing, honest. (Bless his heart.) When I finally asked him to stop asking me that, he said that I've been walking around with this blank stare on my face, like I'm deep in thought. Oh, that...well... actually, yes...Um... I hated to admit that I was obsessing over my blog page.
I wanted to blog sooo bad. I want to dive into the bloggy world, see what there is that I can put on my page, read everyone else's blogs, download all my pictures, bare my soul to the world... yet I have so much to do today. So here I am, hoping that if I can write just a little then that will suffice until the end of the day; & figuring that if I can check most of the things off my list today, then it will free me up for tomorrow. I'm dying here. I must log off now.

2 comments:

Davisix said...

Girl, you are crackin' me up!!! You better find yourself a Blogger's Anonymous meeting ASAP! I am diagnosing you as a addict and I can only do the from personal experience. :) Ang

Shannon said...

Blog on!!! I do enjoy it and can get so caught up in reading others blogs too. I know that feeling and yes, you are addicted!!! (Me too!)