Evening, & morning, & noon, will I pray, & cry aloud: & He shall hear my voice. Psalms 55:17

Wednesday, November 26, 2008

No More Road Rage

I so want to vent about my shopping trip yesterday, but I don't have much time right now, so I'll put that one off til later. Yesterday after school my son & I were running errands & the traffic was CRAZY! Some guy in a truck cut me off & pulled in front of me & this is what I heard from the booster seat (imagine this with a little 5 year old's voice) -
"MOM! LOOK what that guy just did to you!! He wasn't tinking about other peopwe. I bet he needs Jesus in his hawt. "
It got quiet for a minute then I heard: "Deaw Jesus, ..." he said a prayer for this guy.

Another lesson from my little one.

3 comments:

Geraldo Maia said...

A friendly hello from Brazil. Best wishes:
Geraldo

Kelly said...

So sweet! Out of the mouths of babes!! Have a great thanksgiving!

Shannon said...

Aren't they priceless!!