Evening, & morning, & noon, will I pray, & cry aloud: & He shall hear my voice. Psalms 55:17

Sunday, November 30, 2008

"Kill the Beast!"

Is it Wednesday yet? I feel wordless. I've had a wonderful Thanksgiving weekend but I feel pretty drained. My house is a mess, I feel a bit tired & I'm borderline irritable. I think it's a combination of PMS & my whirlwind weekend- oh, yeah, & the fact that I don't want to face my house. I've been wandering around here trying to find something else to do- nothing is striking my fancy. This is the time when I have to turn on some peppy music & just get cleaning, & know that I'll feel better when it's done.
So here I go charging onto the battlefront with guns blazing! I'll be back here when my mission is accomplished & I feel less whiney.
Why does cleaning have to be such an emotional issue?

3 comments:

Kelly said...

Girl, I am right there with ya. My house is a mess from having the kids home all week, a mess from my hubby dumping all his luggage everywhere after getting home from business, and an 11 mo old trying to tear the christmas decorations down. I think I want Mary Popins for Christmas!!

Shannon said...

My house is a huge wreck! It's like we left in a tornado for our Thanksgiving trip. Now I'm back and have to clean big time. I miss you!

Kelly said...

You have been awarded and tagged. Stop by and get the details. :o)